BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 20, 2011

why all this stuff happen again and again? let say if i do said that i already sent it, thats mean yeah i was sending it. i'm not saying that i am forget about you, but theres something that you being forgot about.

i don't want us being fight all day, i'm sure that you are the most person who hate to argue with someone you love the most. so why would we keep all this kind of problem in our relationship? i try to catch you back there, back it seems that you already left. You left me behind, you are also not trying to fetch me back. it make me feel so sad. seriously its throbbing my heart.

it feels like you don't need me. you don't want me.  and i don't even know why am i thinking like this. **SIGH
i am sorry. i love you.

0 comments: