BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

breast cancer message



my girlfriend send me a message through the facebook, she said this is for woman health, we need to mention all women in the world, we need to care about our health, our body, because it is important to stay healthy with the person that we use to love so let us post on your site. (tak kiralah laman sosial apa pun, just keep foward this message).

We are playing a game. We want us GIRLS to do something special in Facebook to help gain consciousness of Breast Cancer. Its so easy that I'd like you to join us to make it spread! Last year it was about writing the colour of the bra you were wearing in your FB status... and it left men wondering for days why did the girls have colours (apparently random) in our status. This year it has to do with our love relationships. In other words, in this moment, which drink represents your relationship status?

tequila: I'm a single woman
rum: I'm a touch and go woman
champagne: I'm an engaged woman
redbull: I'm a woman in a relationship
beer: I'm a married woman
vodka: I'm the "other one"
sprite: I'm a woman that can't find the right man
whiskey: I'm a single woman but with friends that won't stop partying
liquor: I'm a woman that wishes she was single.
gin: I'm a woman that wants to get married

Now all you need to do is write down the answer for your situation in your FB status (don't reply this email, just put it in your status). Also, cut and paste this message and send it to all your girl-friends as a message. The Bra game reached the news. Lets make this one make it too.


0 comments: