BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

tagged by belle

thanks Belle

Currently
On the chill mood.
Playing lagu kita by Aizat
Pending Breaking fast time.
What's new My selipar, ahaks :)
Real name Najat Nabilah bt Mohd Idoris
Nickname Najat.
Married Tak ade lagi,
Male/Female Female.
High school SMK Padang Serai
College Unisel,Bistari jaya
Are you a health freak? Not really.
Do you have a crush on someone? At time around, yes
Do you like yourself? Pretty much.


Firsts,

Surgery Sumpah Aku tak nak.
Person you see in the morning Housemates
Award 1st prize in Kawad Kaki dalam sekolah
Sports you join in Play skipping rope in School Amazing race :) ahah
Vacation In Langkawi with Family and my late father
Concert Band kristal at Funfair near by my house. :) ahaha
Drink Okay, I'm not into it.
I'm about to love him, ngeee.. suka,suka,suka


Your future,

Want kids Erm I'm not thinking about it yet.
Want to get married For sure, legalized for sex.aiyoo :")
Careers in mind Business woman i guess.ngee..


Which is better?

Lips or Eyes? Lips.
Hugs or Kisses? Hugs.
Shorter or Taller? Taller, one of my wish list.
Romantic or Spontaneous? Spontaneous.
Sensitive or Loud? Sensitive.
Troublemaker or Hesitant? None.


Have you ever,

Kissed a stranger? Nope.
Drank bubbles Nope.
Lost glasses / contacts My eyes still in good condition.
Ran away from home Nope.
Liked someone younger Nope,older than me, yes!
Broke someone's heart Yes yes yes.
Been arrested Nope.
Cried when someone died Yes.


Do you believe in,

Yourself
Not much.
Miracles
Yes.
Magic
Not at all. Something to foolish around.
Angels
Yes.


Answer truthfully,

Is there someone you want to be with right now?
Mummy, bff, and of course N

0 comments: